Current Work Portfolio
- 2003 to Present: I am a founder director of PROVIDENCE GROUP, a strategic consultancy and research business.
- Trustee: AoteaOra Community Trust
- Trustee: WORLD VISION NEW ZEALAND: 2007 to Present
- Trustee: WIGRAM FOUNDATION: 2010 to Present
- Trustee: ADAM ART GALLERY/VICTORIA UNIVERSITY: 2010 to Present
- Senior leadership experience within creative and commercial organisations.
- Multidisciplinary skills in the commercial, academic, arts, culture, heritage and not-for-profit sectors.
- Strategic and analytic expertise.
- An ability to work collaboratively and engage with diverse stakeholders.
- Problem solving and highly organised, efficient and disciplined work ethic.
- 2008-2009 Managing Director, Colmar Brunton Wellington
- 2001-2006 Strategic Consultant, Erewhon Holdings Ltd.
- 1995-2000 Strategic Planning Director, Bates Generator Auckland
- 1990-1995 GM Marketing and Research TVNZ Auckland
- 1984-1990 Research Director Saatchi and Saatchi Wellington and New York
- 1979-1982 Research Unilever London and Wellington
- 2015 Guest Exhibition Curator. ‘What is a Photograph? The archive of the Self’. Adam Art Gallery, Victoria University October- December 2015
- 2011 Guest Exhibition Curator. ‘The Victorian Album: the Feminine, and the Personal. Adam Art Gallery, Victoria University October-December 2011
- 2010 Research Scholar. Stout Research Centre for New Zealand Studies, Victoria University of New Zealand
- 2008-2010 Hilary Leadership Programme, New Zealand Institute, The University of Auckland
- 2008 Author of The Face of War: New Zealand’s Great War Photography. Auckland University Press
- 2006-2008 Honorary Research Associate, History Department, The University of Auckland
- 2006-2007 Recipient of a Kate Edger Post-Doctoral Award, The University of Auckland
- 2002-2005 Doctor of Philosophy in History, The University of Auckland
- 2003-2005 Recipient of a Top Doctoral Scholarship
- 2001 BA (Hons) First Class History, The University of Auckland
- 2000 Women and Leadership Programme, Harvard Business School, Boston, United States
- 1975 BA in Political Science, Victoria University