- Current Work Portfolio
- Owner/director of Promac Projects Ltd, a contracting and GBIs based project management business
- Owner/director of Claris Centre Ltd, the small commercial centre in mid Island
- Trustee: AoteaOra Community Trust
- Business initiator
- Successful business manager
- Business partnerships
- Project management
- Founding member of the Waiheke fishing Co-operative
- Pioneer of the Ikijime export snapper industry and live fish export industry
- Island resident for 30 years since moving from Waiheke
- 2003-2007 as owner/operator of Stray Possum Lodge on GBIs, a tourism/hospitality venture catering to large groups, individuals and the need for accommodation, entertainment and dining venues on GBIs.
- Former owner/operator as part of the Gt Barrier Long Line Fleet
- Owned and ran a waterfront hospitality business
- Creation of Coles Equipment Ltd on Great Barrier Island. Ten years spent as 50% owner and director. Coles Equipment became the largest contracting company, employer and business on Great Barrier Island with particular emphasis on supply chain logistics to business in remote areas.